NETGEAR Router Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
So you need some assistance regarding your Netgear wireless router or looking for additional products to purchase, but it seems like the Netgear Router Login page is not being much help. We don't blame you for thinking this way, because one look at the Netgear homepage and you will likely get confused as you try to search for the Netgear Router Login area. When you first open the Netgear homepage, you will likely notice several sections for Home and Business customers, as well as a PowerShift Portal Login at the top right of the page (which, unless you are a Netgear Partner won't be much help to you at all). If you simply need help navigating the maze of pages and sections to get to the right Netgear Router Login area so you can get assistance specific to your Netgear router, look no further. Not only have we simplified the steps to quickly get to the Netgear Router Login page, but we have also provided a video below that you can follow along, as well as listed the pass reset instructions and contact details if you want to reach Netgear support quickly. Don't let technostress get the best of you. If you need immediate assistance regarding your Netgear router concerns, use our helpful video, step-by-step instructions, and contact details below for Netgear and you can avoid the confusion of logging in to your Netgear account.
How To Login To Your Netgear Account:
1. Type in the direct URL for Netgear Customer Portal, which is https://my.netgear.com.
2. Enter your E-mail address and Password in the Login fields.
3. Click the Login button to be directed to either the Home or Business Customer Portal. Follow the onscreen instructions to be directed to the information that you precisely need.
Experiencing login problems or forgot your password? Here's how to reset your Login Credentials:
1. In the Netgear Customer Portal page (https://my.netgear.com), click on the 'Forgot password?' link which should be on the right side of the page.
2. A small pop-up window should appear on your computer screen. Type in the e-mail address you have used to register for a Netgear account, and then click 'Send password'.
3. Check your e-mail inbox for the login credentials which will be sent to you.
You can also contact Netgear support directly if you are still having difficulties or issues trying to access your account. Here are the best ways to contact them:
Phone Support for Home Customers - 1-888-NETGEAR (1-888-638-4327)
Phone Support for Business Customers - 1-855-ProSafe (1-855-776-7233)
Chat Support - https://my.netgear.com/Chat/Start.aspx
Take note: Netgear offers free phone support within the first 90 days of product purchase. After 90 days, there is a nominal charge for Premium phone support. However, E-mail and Chat Support are free of charge within and after the first 90 days of product purchase.
We always try to keep this page updated with the latest and most convenient information regarding your Netgear Router Login access. Be sure to bookmark our page, and check back for the most up-to-date details or changes in the login procedure.